Artistic Hawaii Maternity Photography

Artistic Hawaii Maternity Photography
Hawaii Maternity Photography

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hawaii Maternity Photography


Aloha and Welcome to the Maternity Photography Blog.

My name is Anthony Calleja and I am a Hawaii maternity photographer and Artist Based in Honolulu on the island of Oahu Hawaii and I specialize in on-location sessions.

It’s been said, a woman is most beautiful when she is with child and I stride in Capturing images to treasure forever.

Maternity or pregnancy portraits have become very popular in recent years. These once in life-time photos can be done in the Artistic or Traditional style.

Whether it's your first pregnancy or your fourth, don't let this incredible change in your body go by without capturing the miracle that is within.

It doesn't matter if you're shy or outgoing, I create a warm, comfortable environment where you may wear as much or as little clothing as you prefer.

My sessions include Children, husbands, and sometimes pets.

Please take a moment to comment on some of my maternity photographs. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment